Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Course Description :
The Skillograph Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course (LSSGB) has been designed by doing a lot of research and following global standards of content development and accredited course syllabus. The course has been developed under the expert guidance of Subject Matter Experts of Lean Six Sigma, and competent developers of advanced Digital multi-media. Great emphasis has been laid to deliver value to our participants.
- Are you a scholar or professional who wants to understand and learn what Lean
and Six Sigma is?
- Are you a working person who wants to manage your processes effectively and
- Are you a mid-management level professional who wants to grow your career by
contributing to improvement of projects related to Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale (PQCDSM)?
- Are you a senior management level person who wants to lead the high impact
cost saving projects, which are beneficial to your organizations, strategy, goals, and vision? But you are not confident to lead and drive the project on your own?
- Are you an Entrepreneur or a business owner, who wants to develop good quality products and services for your customers at a competitive cost with excellence in delivery fulfillment?
- Are you a person who know and heard about what Lean Six Sigma is all about but
don’t know the tools of universally accepted project methodology of DMAIC, required for project Improvements
If the answers to all above questions are ‘’Yes” then you are at the right place and at the right time, so go ahead and Unlock the course for future learning, which will give you an opportunity to:
- To identify what are value added and non-value added services or products in your organization.
- To directly select the applicable DMAIC tools and apply them to your business scenarios.
- To lead and initiate improvement projects in your organization and business.
- To study and learn various examples, from different business and industries.
- To self-evaluate yourself by solving various online quizzes.
- To get involved in virtual improvement projects.
- To learn from experts and get support, if required.
Overview: Six Sigma and the organization
- Why do organizations use Six Sigma or the value of Six Sigma?
- How do they apply the philosophy of Six Sigma and its goals?
- What are the organizational drivers and metrics?
The basic concepts of Lean like 8 types of wastes, value stream, the theory of constraints, etc.
What is the Value Stream Mapping with it's symbols/icons
- What are various product development methods?
- What is DFSS/DLSS methodology for new product development?
- Roadmap for DFSS/DLSS
- How PFMEA is used to reduce the risk associated within the processes?
- How to calculate RPN number?
- Select high impact improvement projects?
- Identify process elements?
- Do process benchmarking?
- Define the input & output of the process?
- Identify the owners and stakeholders of the process?
- How: to capture the voice of business (VOB) in terms of customer data and requirements, surveys?
- What: is the Voice of Customer (VOC), Critical to quality requirements (CCRs), Critical to quality requirements
- Various project management tools available like:
- Project charter, scope, metrics, planning, documentation, risk & closure
What are the various project managing and planning tools available?
- What are the various metrics of the business results like CoPQ and Sigma Level?
- What are the various type of communication in an organization?
How to form the team and various team roles & responsibilities involved in Lean Six Sigma organization?
- Understand Measure Phase & Apply various tools available:
- Introduction of Measure Phase, various data collection tools, MSA, process capability
- Basic probability & statistic, central limit theorem, various type of data,
- Descriptive statistics & graphical methods
- What is Measurement System Analysis (MSA)?
- What is gauge repeatability & reproducibility?
What is Cp, Cpl, Pp and Ppk?
Introduction to Analyze phase, correlation & regression, Hypothesis testing
- What is hypothesis testing and its applications?
- What is the type of errors?
- What are the various tests and graphical tools available?
- What is ANOVA?
- Introduction of Improved phase
- What is the Design of Experiment (DOE)?
- What is Root Cause Analysis (RCA), 5 Whys analysis, cause & effect analysis?
- How to reduce 8 types of wastes, reduce cycle time, and do kaizens?
- Introduction to Control phase
- What are the control plan & control charts?
- What is Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- What is 5'S'?